How to submit a proposal:
Submission of proposals
Sessions of the conference last 90 minutes.
- All proposals will be reviewed by the Conference Steering Committee.
- Proposals for an individual presentation or a full session can only be submitted through the online submission form available from the conference website. To submit a proposal, please complete the form in English.
- Please note that no other format can be accepted.
- You should attach one explanatory document in Acrobat (pdf) format.
- For submissions under "Scientific track", an electronic version of the draft paper in Acrobat (pdf) format must be attached.
- Presentations must include lessons from both success and failures, as well as business case data reflecting costs and incomes.
Hosting a full session
Selected slots can be allocated to organisations wishing to organise and host one or more full session. The hosting organisation will be named in the agenda and conference report as a content partner of the conference.
The content of these sessions must focus on a specific topic addressing specific questions that are relevant to a broader audience. Proposals should include concrete objectives for the session. Submissions based on the details of actual results are preferred. Panellists should ideally represent a broad range of stakeholders and/or have a broad geographic background.
- The hosting organisation will be responsible for inviting speakers and organising the session in coordination with the organisers of the conference.
- The travel costs of speakers/facilitators must be covered by the hosting organisation.
- Up to four speakers/facilitators will be granted admission free of charge.
- In case you are submitting two consecutive sessions - such as for a training, please note this in your proposal.
- Speakers must be registered by means of the online registration form.
- Speakers/facilitators must be confirmed by 1 September 2020 at the latest.
- The room will be allocated by the conference organisers.
- Room arrangements cannot be changed.
If you would like to host a full session, please submit a draft outline of the session to the conference organisers using the proposal submission form. The proposal must include tentative speakers as well as the key questions to be discussed.
Proposals for individual presentations should include concrete lessons learnt and recommendations for the audience. Submissions based on the details of actual results are preferred.
Speakers and facilitators invited directly by the conference organisers will be granted free admission to the conference. Limited funding is also available, upon application, for economy-class travel and the hotel expenses of speakers and facilitators from non-profit organisations (excluding large national and international donor organisations). Applications for travel grants subsequent to the submission of a proposal cannot be accepted. There is no limit to the number of abstracts that can be submitted by an organisation, although travel grants are limited to one speaker per organisation.
For details of travel grants for speakers and facilitators, please consult inclusiveinsurance.org
Timeline and acceptance
Submission deadline for proposals and draft papers 15 May 2020
Notification of acceptance 31 July 2020
Confirmation of speakers for sessions hosted by third parties 31 August 2020
Submission of draft presentations for the conference 15 September 2020
Submission of draft presentations and final papers 15 October 2020
Please note that the submission deadlines are final.