A strong partnership for the Green Industrial Transition
ENERGY TRANSITION | CLIMATE AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY | FINANCE
Norway and the United Kingdom Business Summit
1 March 2023, London
ABOUT NORWAY AND THE UNITED KINGDOM BUSINESS SUMMIT
- 6pm - 9pm Get-together for the Norwegain Business delegation, Royal Garden Hotel, map
- 7:30am - 5pm Business summit, Royal Garden Hotel, map
- 6pm - 10pm Norway Night Networking Reception, Royal Horticultural Halls, Lindley Hall, map
BUSS TRANSPORT 1 MARCH
Please have ready Summit QR ticket an ID for inspection before bording the busses
- 5:50pm From Norway and the UK Business Summti (Royal Garden Hotel) to Norway Night Networking Reception (Lindley Hall)
- 9:30pm From Norway Night Networking Reception (Lindley Hall) to Royal Garden Hotel
- Booking link for participants in the delegation Innovation Norway Rooms
- All participants are responsible for their own flight and travel arrangements.
WHO IS THE SUMMIT FOR?
British and Norwegian companies and organisations within these topics:
- Energy transition: Geopolitical challenges to the energy security and affordability in the UK and Norway have, together with the need for reduced emissions, spurred the growth of new renewable energy production and emission reduction technologies. Collaboration for faster deployment of lower emission technologies, hydrogen, CCS and offshore wind is asked for.
- Climate and digital technology: The shift towards clean energy and combating climate change is a global priority for governments and companies, as they aim to reduce carbon emissions and invest in renewable energy sources. Policies, regulations, innovation, digital leadership, funding and scaling play a crucial role in driving this transition towards a sustainable future. This represents a significant investment opportunity, on par with the Industrial Revolution, and AI is accelerating this transition.
- Please note that there are limited number of tickets for this event so comapanies within the relevant sectors will be prioritised.
- British businesses and trade associations participate for free.
- All Norwegian businesses and trade associations, subsidiary companies, both public and private sector pay participation fees. The price is set by size of company/organisation (L: 10 000 NOK, M:7 500 and S: 5.000 NOK more info/only in Norwegian). The participant fee is equal if you sign up for one or several events and is per person. The participant fee will be invoiced in advance of the visit.
- THE REGISTRATION CLOSES FRIDAY 24 FEBRUARY 11AM CET