The Department for Business and Trade is pleased to invite businesses in the Northern Powerhouse to a series of events to explore how to implement a sustainable export strategy and discover international opportunities.
Have you considered implementing sustainable practices, but not sure where to start?
Do you have limited time or resources and want to know what will work for your business?
Do you have questions about how sustainability will affect the bottom line?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these questions, then join Go Green Go Global to find out the benefits of becoming more sustainable, how to create a sustainable strategy and the international opportunities it can have for exporters.
- Hear about the benefits of implementing sustainable practices
- Find out what specific options are available to make your business more sustainable, whether you are a sole trader, new to exporting, or a large experienced exporter
- Learn about the international opportunities across different sectors available to sustainable exporters
- Find out about the support available from a range of organisations for your international expansion
- Hear from local Export Champions and exporters who have implemented sustainable strategies and grown their businesses internationally
- Network with other businesses from the North
- Meet one-to-one with speakers and partners
Not sure where to start? Join our virtual introductory session on 11 May for a taster and decide if the conference event is for you!
Join us at these events and equip your business with a sustainable export action plan and your next steps for attracting new international buyers.
Please note you will be able to select individual sessions when you register.
Build a Sustainable Export Strategy to Grow Your Business (virtual)
Thursday 11 May 2023, 10:00 - 11:15
Attend this introductory overview of the benefits of becoming more sustainable and the options available to your business, including how to implement sustainable practices, sustainable marketing to win international business, measuring carbon footprint, bidding and tendering, and more. Includes case studies from successful local exporters.
International Opportunities for Sustainable Exporters (Virtual Session)
Wednesday 7 June 2023, 14:00 - 15:15
Hear about specific international opportunities your business can access as a sustainable exporter, including insights from our in-market teams, market and sector briefings and routes to market.
Go Green Go Global Conference
Wednesday 5 July 2023, 09:00 - 16:00
The Royal Armouries, Leeds (hybrid event)
Join this one-stop shop to gain the broad knowledge you need to decide how to make sustainability work for your business. With a programme including keynote speakers, panels, workshops, sector sessions and one-to-one meetings, this event will equip you with a plan for implementing sustainability practices and seizing international opportunities.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how you can become more sustainable and grow your international business.