International Opportunities for Sustainable Exporters
The Department for Business and Trade is pleased to invite businesses to join a virtual session and find out about opportunities in international markets as part of Go Green Go Global, our sustainable export events series.
How is sustainability affecting trade?
The prioritisation of sustainable practices is a growing trend worldwide, with many nations setting ambitious sustainability targets and some countries even introducing new regulations which have a significant impact on exporters.
Join this short session for an overview of international market opportunities and how you can demonstrate your sustainable practices to win new business.
- Hear about the top 10 sustainable markets for UK exporters
- Find out about international opportunities in a variety of sectors and markets
- Gain insights from our in-market teams including brief market and sector overviews
- Find out about how you can demonstrate your sustainable strategy to international buyers and win more business
- Learn about routes to market and how to overcome potential challenges
- Hear about upcoming international trade missions and events for exploring markets of interest
- Have the opportunity to ask your questions in our Q&A
Join us on 7 June for a taster session on international opportunities for sustainable exporters.
Date: Wednesday 7 June 2023
Time: 14:00 - 15:15