Open Call: World Expo 2025, Osaka, Japan
13th April 2025 - 13th October 2025
An exciting and unique opportunity to partner with the UK Government at Expo 2025 Osaka.
Expo 2025 Osaka
UK at Expo 2025 Osaka
The opportunity for sponsors
The UK Government invites companies to sponsor the UK’s participation at the Expo through a financial and/or value in kind investment in return for marketing rights.
Sponsorship offers a B2C, B2B and B2G engagement platform for companies to:
- align with the UK government’s global marketing campaign ‘Made in the UK, sold to the World’
- engage with customers at prestigious, high-profile Government hosted events in Japan and around the world
- host workshops and events to demonstrate industry leadership
- showcase products and services to a mass consumer, business and government audience
- develop a multi-year programme of Expo related activities utilising the UK's global embassy network.
The UK Government undertakes a fair and open approach to sponsor selection which will be based on:
- strategic fit with the UK’s objectives at the Expo
- level of sponsorship investment (including value in kind); and
- the level of commitment to amplify the UK’s messaging.
All sponsors will be subject to due diligence checks.
To register your interest, please contact the Government Commercial Sponsorship Team at Expo2025sponsorship@trade.gov.uk