These terms and conditions should be read and accepted by you prior to your purchase. You accept that by purchasing a ticket to the Make UK National Manufacturing Conference, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
*Your Conference ticket option is dependent on your Membership status. If you are unsure please contact the Conference Team on firstname.lastname@example.org before purchase otherwise your registration will be refunded and you will need to register with the correct option*****
Workshop Choices: Please note that all workshop session descriptions and speakers are subject to change and while we will do our best to assign you to two of your preferred workshop choices we cannot guarantee. Your final allocated workshops will be confirmed prior to the conference and listed on your personalised agenda.
Upon accepting these terms and conditions you are required to make payment in full within 14 days from receipt of VAT invoice when booking before 20 January 2020. Registrations made after 20 January 2020 must be paid by credit card. Until payment is received, your registration will not be processed and you will not have access on the day. The cost of the conference is subject to current UK VAT rates.
Cancellations must be received in writing by 5pm on 20 January 2020 and will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total invoiced. Make UK regrets that we cannot give refunds for cancellations after this date, although substitute delegates are very welcome.
Force Majeure; Make UK will not be liable for any refunds whatsoever if the event is delayed, cancelled or you are unable to attend due to any event beyond our reasonable control including any act of God, pandemic, terrorism or severe weather conditions.
Please also note that Make UK reserves the right to change the programme and speakers at any time. Make UK will do its best to assign you to two of your preferred workshop choices but we cannot guarantee.
EEF Limited (trading as Make UK) is an employers’ association regulated under part II of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992. EEF Limited, Registered Office: Broadway House, Tothill Street, London SW1H 9NQ. Registered in England and Wales No. 05950172 VAT: GB905044750
Delegate Directory and 1:1 Meeting Portal - By opting in for the directory and 1:1 meeting portal you consent to your details (name, job and company) being visable to registered delegates on the hidden website delegate directory, and being contactable on the 1:1 meeting portal. If you do not wish for your details to be used for this purpose please select NO. If you wish to opt out at a later date please amend your online booking or email email@example.com
Third Party communications - By opting in for third party communications you consent to your contact details being shared with the third parties directly involved in the Make UK National Conference. This includes sponsors, exhibitors and external company communications relating to the themes, topics and future relevant events. If you do not wish for your details to be stored or used for this purpose please select NO. If you wish to opt out at a later date please amend your online booking or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make UK communications - By opting in to other Make UK Communications you consent to your contact details being shared within Make UK for communications relating to the themes, topics and future relevant events. If you do not wish for your details to be stored or used for this purpose please select NO. If you wish to opt out at a later date please amend your online booking or email email@example.com
Special offers, discounts and free tickets:
Special offers, discounts and free tickets are not transferable for pre-purchased tickets and no cash alternatives will be offered. Travel and accommodation are not included and no standard terms of refund are applicable. Make UK reserves the right to withdraw any offers at any time and all are not in conjunction with any other offer.
Course booking discount: this discount can only be redeem once per each course booked and attended and for an individual early bird ticket only. The booker will be emailed a discounted booking link when a Make UK course is booked prior to 31st December 2019 and the discounted ticket must also be purchased prior to 31st December 2019. This discounted booking link can be forwarded to a friend or colleague but can only be used once with each paid and attended course. All bookings will be reviewed and voided if not applicable e.g if the course booking is cancelled.
Future leader discount: this discount can only be redeem once per each full paying (early bird) individual ticket. The future leader attendee must be an apprentice or on a graduate scheme. The future leader and full paying individual ticket holder must be employed by the same organisation. The full paying individual ticket and future leader ticket must be purchased at the same time in the same booking and prior to 31st December 2019 .
10 year anniversary competition:
1. The promoter is: Make UK trading as EEF Limited (registered number 05950172) whose registered office is at Broadway House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9NQ
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Make UK (EEF Limited) and their close relatives
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be counted as one.
7. Closing date for each competition will be stated clearly on the post. After this time the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. 8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows. Competition can be entered on either Twitter or LinkedIn. To enter the competition you answer the question posed within the Make UK post in your reply. Some competition questions may be multiple choice so you will need to select the answer you wish to vote for (in a poll on Twitter) or vote by replying with your answer on LinkedIn.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. Each prize is as follows: 2 x tickets for the Make UK National Manufacturing Conference. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Standard conference terms & conditions all tickets redeemed by 31 January 2020. 10 sets of tickets will be offered throughout the competition.
13. Winners will be chosen: by an independent panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter/LinkedIn within 2 working days of the closing date and time. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.