North West England Parliamentary Export Programme
About the event
Thank you for your interest in the North West's MP-led export events for your business, part of the Parliamentary Export Programme.
The Parliamentary Export Programme (PEP) is a series of virtual events held for businesses in a constituency, chaired and organised by their local MP. Attend these interactive sessions, where you will receive expert advice and practical guidance on starting to export and growing exports.
Are you interested in finding new customers and growing your business? Would you like to know more about the free support available to help UK businesses sell their goods and services overseas? Would you like to be part of a peer network of local businesses?
Join experts from the Department for International Trade (DIT), local businesses and regional stakeholders for a roundtable discussion chaired by local Members of Parliament (MP).
Events will be scheduled for the following North West Businesses regions:
- Dr Kieran Mullan MP for Crewe and Nantwich
- Edward Timpson MP for Eddisbury
- Justin Madders MP for Ellesmere Port and Neston
- Derek Twigg MP for Halton
- Andy Carter MP for Warrington South
- Mike Amesbury MP for Weaver Vale
- Mark Jenkinson MP for Workington
- John Stevenson MP for Carlisle
- Simon Fell MP for Barrow and Furness
- Trudy Harrison MP for Copeland
- Mark Logan MP for Bolton North East
- James Daly MP for Bury North
- Andrew Gwynne MP for Denton and Reddish
- Mike Kane MP for Wythenshawe & Sale
- Mark Menzies MP for Fylde
- Andrew Stephenson MP for Pendle
- Rt Hon Nigel Evans MP for Ribble Valley
- Katherine Fletcher MP for South Ribble
- Rosie Cooper MP for West Lancashire
- Maria Eagle MP for Garston and Halewood
- Ian Byrne MP for Liverpool West Derby
- Angela Eagle MP for Wallasey
Roundtable Participants and Agenda
We will be discussing how businesses can identify and take advantage of international opportunities to sell their goods and services, as well as how they can overcome obstacles to international trade.
Attendees will benefit from free advice from International Trade Advisers as well as insights from an experienced exporter in your region.
The local roundtables will include:
- Your local MP;
- An International Trade Adviser who will provide an overview of the free exporting guidance and support available to Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs);
- A local stakeholder to cover other business growth servoices in your area
- A local experienced exporter who will share their experience of successfully exporting to a new, growing market;
- Other businesses from your local area and an opportunity to network.
Constituency not listed above?
If your constituency is not currently listed above please continue with your registration, choosing your closest constituency and we will check your eligibility to attend.
Not sure about your constituency?
To find out your business' constituency, please go to: www.members.parliament.uk/constituencies
To register your interest in this programme of events, please register your details below and we will be in touch once dates have been confirmed.