North West England Parliamentary Export Programme
About the event
Would you like to learn about how you can grow your business by finding new international customers?
Would you like to know what support is available to help you export?
Whether you have never exported before, exported in the past or are a current exporter, this webinar is for you.
During this session, businesses will receive tailored updates from HMRC and the Department for International Trade on exporting after Brexit. We'll hear from panellists including a local exporter, an International Trade Adviser and an Export Finance Manager on the guidance and tools available to help grow your business internationally, taking advantage of the new free trade agreements across the world.
In this region, there are 20 available events hosted by local MPs
- Barrow and Furness hosted by Simon Fell MP
- Bolton North East hosted by Mark Logan MP
- Bury North hosted by James Daly MP
- Carlisle hosted by John Stevenson MP
- Copeland hosted by Trudy Harrison MP
- Denton and Reddish hosted by Andrew Gwynne MP
- Eddisbury hosted by Edward Timpson MP
- Ellesmere Port and Neston hosted by Justin Madders MP
- Fylde hosted by Mark Menzies MP
- Garston and Halewood hosted by Marie Eagle MP
- Halton hosted by Derek Twigg MP
- Liverpool West Derby hosted by Ian Byrne MP
- Pendle hosted by Andrew Stephenson MP
- South Ribble hosted by Katherine Fletcher MP
- Wallasey hosted by Angela Eagle MP
- Warrington North hosted by Charlotte Nichols MP
- Warrington South hosted by Andy Carter MP
- Weaver Vale hosted by Mike Amesbury MP
- West Lancashire hosted by Rosie Cooper MP
- Workington hosted by Mark Jenkinson MP
To be eligible for these events and to ensure relevance, please note that your business address must be located within the constituency event you are registering to.
If your constituency is not listed above you can register your interest under “Other” and indicate your business’ constituency, in order to be notified of future events.
To find out your business’ constituency, please go to: https://members.parliament.uk/constituencies