Yorkshire and Humber Parliamentary Export Programme
About the event
Thank you for your interest in Yorkshire and Humber's MP-led export events for your business, part of the Parliamentary Export Programme.
The following events have been confirmed for this region so far:
- Beverley and Holderness – hosted by Graham Stuart MP – 16 July 2021 – 13:30 - 14:30
- Calder Valley – hosted by Craig Whittaker MP – 2 July 2021 - 14:00 - 15:00
- Colne Valley – hosted by Jason McCartney MP – 9 July 2021 - 11:00 - 12:00
- Doncaster Central – hosted by Dame Rosie Winterton MP – 2 July 2021 - 11:00 - 12:00
- Harrogate and Knaresborough – hosted by Andrew Jones MP – 17 June 2021 - 11:00 - 12:00
- Morley and Outwood – hosted by Andrea Jenkyns MP – TBC (details will be confirmed for new and existing registrants as soon as they are available)
- Rother Valley – hosted by Alexander Stafford MP – 9 June 2021 - 10:00 - 11:00
- Shipley – hosted by Philip Davies MP – 9 July 2021 - 14:00 - 15:00
If your constituency is listed above, please complete the following registration form and select the event you would like to attend. You will receive the webinar link from your local trade office which will arrive 24 to 48 hours hours prior to the event.
To be eligible for these events and to ensure relevance, please note that your business address must be located within the constituency event you are registering to.
Constituency not listed above?
If your constituency is not currently listed above please continue with your registration, where you can let us know which event you are interested in attending. We will then contact you as soon as booking is open.
Not sure about your constituency?
To find out your business' constituency, please go to: www.members.parliament.uk/constituencies