East Midlands Parliamentary Export Programme
Thank you for your interest in East Midland's MP-led export events for your business, part of the Parliamentary Export Programme.
The following events have been confirmed for this region so far:
- Bassetlaw - hosted by Brendan Clarke-Smith - 26th February, 10:00-11:00
- [Postponed] Louth & Horncastle - hosted by Victoria Atkins - 5th March, 11:00-12:00
- Nottingham South - hosted by Lilian Greenwood - 9th March, 14:00-15:00
- Loughborough - hosted by Jane Hunt - 10th March, 10:00-11:00
- High Peak - hosted by Robert Largan - 18th March, 10:00-11:00
- [Postponed] Erewash - hosted by Maggie Throup - 26th March, 11:30-12:30
- South Derbyshire - hosted by Heather Wheeler - 17th March, 10:00-11:00
- [Postponed] Nottingham East - hosted by Nadia Whittome - 30th March, 11:00-12:00
- Bosworth/Rugby - hosted by Dr Luke Evans and Mark Pawsey - 21st May, 11:00-12:00
- Kettering - hosted by Philip Hollobone - 25th May, 10:00-11:00
- Mid Derbyshire - hosted by Pauline Latham - 11th June, 14:00-15:00
If your constituency is listed above, please complete the following registration form and select the event you would like to attend. You will receive the webinar link from your local trade office which will arrive 24 to 48 hours hours prior to the event.
Constituency not listed above?
If your constituency is not currently listed above please continue with your registration, where you can let us know which event you are interested in attending. We will then contact you as soon as booking is open.
Not sure about your constituency?
To find out your business' constituency, please go to: www.members.parliament.uk/constituencies