East Midlands Parliamentary Export Programme
Thank you for your interest in the East Midland’s MP-led export events for your business, part of the Parliamentary Export Programme.
The following events have been confirmed for this region so far:
- Bassetlaw - hosted by Brendan Clarke-Smith - 26th February, 10:00-11:00
- [Postponed] Louth & Horncastle - hosted by Victoria Atkins - 5th March, 11:00-12:00
- Nottingham South - hosted by Lilian Greenwood - 9th March, 14:00-15:00
- Loughborough - hosted by Jane Hunt - 10th March, 10:00-11:00
- High Peak - hosted by Robert Largan - 18th March, 10:00-11:00
- [Postponed] Erewash - hosted by Maggie Throup - 26th March, 11:30-12:30
- South Derbyshire - hosted by Heather Wheeler - 17th March, 10:00-11:00
- [Postponed] Nottingham East - hosted by Nadia Whittome - 30th March, 11:00-12:00
- Bosworth - hosted by Dr Luke Evans - 21st May, 11:00-12:00
- Kettering - hosted by Philip Hollobone - 25th May, 10:00-11:00
- Mid Derbyshire - hosted by Pauline Latham - 11th June, 14:00-15:00
Register your interest in attending using the link below.