An Overview of the General Export Facility
Thursday, 15 April 2021 14:00 to 15:00
About the event
UK Export Finance (UKEF) and the British Exporters Association (BExA) invite you to join our webinar on the General Export Facility. Launched in December 2020, this facility enables UKEF to provide a partial guarantee to lenders of up to 80% of the credit risk on facilities typically worth up to £25 million, with UKEF’s support no longer tied to individual export contracts. Please click here to view a short video on GEF.
What you can expect at the event
- An overview from UKEF on the General Export Facility including how it will provide greater flexibility to help you and your business negotiate more trade finance facilities with participating high-street banks
- Q&A session - an opportunity to ask a senior representative from UK Export Finance more specific questions on the General Export Facility
UK Export Finance is the UK's export credit agency. In the last five years we've provided £18.5 billion of support for UK exports. We work in partnership with banks and brokers to provide working capital loans, credit insurance and bank guarantees so UK companies can trade with overseas markets.
UKEF helps companies:
- Win contracts by providing attractive financing terms
- Fulfil orders by supporting working capital loans
- Get paid by insuring against buyer default
The British Exporters Association (BExA) is an independent national trade association representing the interests of the export community and exists as a lobbying, promoting, educating and networking organisation for UK exporters and associated services providers.
BExA is a not-for-profit and non-party political organisation that’s led by their members, for their members. Their membership is drawn from a wide cross-section of organisations within the exporting community, including large corporates, MSBs, SMEs and micro-exporters and their bank, credit insurance, legal and other service providers. BExA seeks to promote the interests of its members and all UK exporters, with a particular focus on trade finance and export credit insurance. If you would like to learn more or engage with BExA, please email email@example.com.
We hope you join us for this webinar. For any questions regarding this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.