Queen’s Awards for Enterprise 2021
Wednesday, 16 June 2021 10:00 am - 11:00 am
About the event
Discover the benefits the UK’s Most Prestigious Business Awards can bring to your business
Join the Department for International Trade North West for a free webinar discussing the benefits the Queen's Awards for Enterprise can bring to a business.
Who’s it for?
The Queens Awards for Enterprise are open to businesses of all sizes and sectors, organisations can be a business or non-profit. Organisations must:
- Be based in the UK and file its Company Tax Returns with HMRC.
- Be a self-contained enterprise that markets its own products or services and is under its own management.
- Have at least 2 full-time UK employees or part-time equivalents.
- Demonstrate strong corporate social responsibility.
Focussing specifically on the International Trade Award, this session will provide an in-depth look at the additional eligibility criteria for this category and application process.
- You will be provided with hints and tips on what a good application looks like.
- Hear from previous North West winners who will share their experiences and the positive affect the award has made to their business.
- Gain insight into the application process and timetable.
- Discover what the next steps are after applying.
- Delegates will be offered a free one to one call for general advice on the application process.
Don’t miss out on a briefing session, providing greater insight into the awards and to put you in the best possible position to apply.
We have gathered together some of the most highly respected professionals in the industry to discuss the role in scaling companies in today's environment. Among our esteemed speakers and panelists are: