NB. All ticket prices are exempt from VAT and the student rates apply to SCPHN Students only.
Terms & Conditions
By completing this transaction, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Registrations can only be accepted on receipt of a completed card payment or on receiving a purchase order number for an invoice payment.
2. This booking constitutes a legally binding agreement to pay any invoices raised associated with registration including any cancellation fees as detailed below.
3. If you choose to pay for your place by credit/debit card, following completion of this booking, your place at the conference will be confirmed immediately.
4. If you choose to pay for your place by invoice, your place at the conference will only be reserved. Your place is not guaranteed until full payment has been received.
5. All invoices must be processed/paid prior to the event. Failure to do so may lead to your booking being cancelled.
6. All confirmed delegates will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (iHV Events team) around 1 week prior to the virtual conference with further and final conference information. If you have not heard from us by 17th September 2021, it is your responsibility to contact us to ensure your place is booked.
7. The conference will be using Zoom web communications to live stream the conference and the iHV does not hold responsibility for delegates not being able to access Zoom. Please ensure checks are done before the day of the conference to ensure you can access Zoom from the device you will use on the day(s).
1. Should you need to cancel your place you MUST cancel your booking here, by entering your email and your reference number (which can be found on your confirmation email).Once you have cancelled your place, it is your responsibility to email email@example.com to let us know you have cancelled your place and wish to receive a refund.
2. Cancellations received on/prior to 5pm on Friday 27th August 2021 will be refunded in full subject to a £10 administration fee; any outstanding invoices awaiting payment at the time of cancellation are subject to the same terms and conditions.
3. Cancellations received after 5pm on Friday 27th August 2021 will not be refunded. However, you can transfer your booked place to a colleague, but you MUST modify your booking by entering your email and your reference number (which can be found on your confirmation email).
4. In the unlikely event that the virtual conference is cancelled by the iHV due to unforeseen circumstances, the ticket cost will be refunded in full (via the original payment method).
5. The iHV reserve the right to make necessary changes to the conference programme (which may include speakers).
You can either pay by credit/debit card or by invoice.
Payment by credit/debit card
Please select the option ‘Credit card’ and click ‘Make payment’ below to proceed to purchase your place(s). Please insert your credit/debit card details and checkout to complete payment.
Payment by cheque/invoice
If you are unable to pay online using a debit/credit card, and wish to pay by invoice, please select the option ‘Invoice’ and click ‘Make payment’ to proceed. You will be directed to your invoice receipt. Please note to complete your booking and purchase by invoice, you must enter a valid purchase order number.