Discover how to cost and price your exports for profit to venture into new global markets or adapt your current strategy
Why should you join this virtual event?
Export pricing is one of the most crucial decisions for a business when entering a new market. SMEs often rely on ad-hoc and reactive pricing strategies, overlooking the fundamental export costs and market expectations.
This free Department for International Trade London virtual event is designed to help you price your product or service for international success.
Join us for expert insight on how best to set and manage export prices across international markets and what you need to consider in light of COVID-19 and the EU-exit transition.
What will you learn?
- How to set a pricing structure to achieve profit
- The costs to market and deliver products and services overseas
- Hidden costs and potential impacts on pricing
- Understanding local market price levels and typical distribution margins
- Identifying and using alternative pricing strategies
- Being contract aware – regulations and duties when setting prices, using appropriate delivery terms (Incoterms), negotiation variables and managing successful ongoing business
- Address your pricing pain points with live Q&A with our experts
When will this virtual event take place?
This virtual event will take place on Thursday, 30 September 2021 at 09:30 - 16:30.
Who is this event for?
This event is designed for London based SMEs. A range of data points must be collected to assess your businesses eligibility.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in one of the 33 boroughs of London
- Be registered in the UK
- Have not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per business - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the virtual event? Email our team at email@example.com
''I found the event very useful. The content was very relevant to my role and I am going to use the tools given to try and improve on researching and managing distributors."
- Webinar Attendee | Winning and Delivering Business Internationally, June 2021
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) notice:
This event is planned and delivered by Newable Ltd in partnership with the Department for International Trade (DIT).
Newable will share your personal data, business information and communications or information recorded during the webinar/virtual event with the Department for International Trade (DIT). Information regarding the use and processing of personal data by the Department for International Trade (DIT) can be found at www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-for-international-trade/about/personal-information-charter.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the webinar/virtual event platform allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded. By joining these webinar sessions, you automatically consent to such recordings. This recording will be made available after the conclusion of the live event as part of the DIT and Newable webinar archives and for further external promotion/information purposes and will remain available indefinitely. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.