How to be successful in the French construction market
Thursday, 7 October 2021
Join us to find out how to be successful in the French construction market, including an update on opportunities, forthcoming events, and information on how we can provide tailored assistance in market.
This event will be of interest to Building and Construction supply chain manufacturers and distributors including Construction Service Providers architects, civil engineers, and chartered surveyors.
We will cover the key issues UK construction companies need to consider when promoting and selling to French customers, and provide information about Batimat 2022, the international multi-specialism trade show for the construction industry, which draws in all contractor decision-makers and professionals.
- Introduction – Marion Doherty, ITA Construction Lead
- Overview of the Construction Industry in France, key issues UK construction companies need to consider when doing business in France and future opportunities for Midlands Companies to engage with contractors through Meet the Buyer events – Christine Taylor Colas, British Embassy in Paris
- Batimat Trade Show 2022 – Batimat Organisers
- Experiences of doing business in the French market – Steve Richards MD, Strut Direct Limited
- Q&A Opportunity for Midlands construction companies to ask questions about the market and raise any concerns
We look forward to you joining us to explore the French market in more detail.