Northern Powerhouse Virtual Meet the Buyer With TEPCO Fukushima Daiichi – Japan
Tuesday, 9 November 2021 9:00 am - 10:30 am
About the event
Does your business have capability in nuclear decommissioning? Are you working with Fukushima Daiichi in Japan? If not, register today for an opportunity to present your business capability to TEPCO’s supply chain manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for SMEs in the Northern Powerhouse to showcase their capability to TEPCO / FDEC for the decommissioning of Fukushima Daiichi in Japan.
Register today if your business has the capability in any of the areas of expertise below:
- Fuel debris retrieval including technical analysis of retrieved fuel and storage after retrieval.
- Fuel assembly retrieval
- Contaminated water and managing discharge
- Waste management including incinerated ashes, temporary storage awaiting incineration, metal for treatment, rubble
- Robotics and remote operations
- Radiation monitoring / mapping
- Consultancy - waste management and decommissioning plans
- Project and programme management consultancy.
TEPCO are also interested in niche technologies and innovations, including robotics, software and drone, to improve safety and efficiencies.
Delegates will be given the opportunity to present to TEPCO / FDEC Japan as part of the webinar.
Spaces for presentations on the day will be limited and by selection on application, however all delegates will have the opportunity to send presentations following the webinar.
Register your place now for this unmissable webinar for the sector.
* As a follow-up event, join us for a dedicated session on market information and business opportunities for Northern Powerhouse companies in Japan’s Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management Sector on 18 November.
Delegates can expect a full agenda consisting of a market overview, insights on doing business in Japan, a case study from Createc, Nuclear AMRC’s Fit4Nuclear Programme and Q&As with the panel.
We have gathered together some of the most highly respected professionals in the industry to discuss the role in scaling companies in today's environment. Among our esteemed speakers and panelists are: