PlastIndia 2023 - 01-05 February 2023
If you are a UK based SME and wish to apply for support towards attendee costs at UK Tradeshow Programme approved events, please use the 'New Application' link provided above: Deadlines for applications - 28 November 2022
* If you have already applied for support at this event and wish to amend your application form, please go through the 'New Application' link to 'Continue' application process:
PLASTINDIA is held every three years and is the world’s second largest (and largest in India) plastics and rubber trade show, with the last event in 2018 registering 245,619 visitors and 1,800 exhibitors from 44 countries. PLASTINDIA 2023 will focus on innovation, sustainability and growth, facilitating new innovative techniques that will help to maintain a cleaner environment and lead to sustainable economic growth. The British Plastics Federation (BPF) will co-host a UK Pavilion, alongside DIT India, where UK companies can exhibit. DIT staff will be on hand to offer advice to UK companies, identify suitable Indian companies/organizations who would be of interest to them and facilitate/support 1:1 meetings with the potential buyers and business partners.
PLASTINDIA 2023 will provide an excellent opportunity for Exhibitors to showcase their new innovations in Processing Machineries, Moulds & Dies, Auxiliary Equipment, Printing & Packaging, Finished products, Raw materials etc.
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from businesses with the following attributes:
• Novel speciality UK companies in the plastics sector providing goods/services which are made, designed or provided from the UK and have the potential to assist the sector in reaching Net Zero.
• Other products or services that are highly relevant to this tradeshow.
• A growth plan where exporting is a key element.
• A sustainability statement and/or plan to reach Net Zero.
We are aware that UK trade associations and other industry bodies often offer support to UK businesses visiting overseas trade shows. For example, in the case of PlastIndia you may wish to consult with: British Plastics Federation to see what support they are able to provide you.