UK Beauty Trade Mission to Dubai
UK Beauty trade mission to Dubai
30th October – 4th November 2022
The Department for International Trade (DIT) is delighted to announce its first trade mission for the beauty industry, centred around Beautyworld Middle East 2022, the region’s largest international trade fair, taking place at the Dubai World Trade Centre this Autumn.
UK brands will have the opportunity to join DIT’s week-long trade mission which will coincide with one of the most influential and visited beauty trade shows in the world.
The mission is aimed at ambitious British SME beauty brands looking to grow internationally and find new global partners. It will provide a fantastic platform to explore the market, gain exposure for your brand, and meet marketplaces and distributors in the region looking for new and innovative beauty products and services.
The Middle East is one of the world's fastest-growing beauty markets. According to Statista, the value of beauty and personal care products in the Middle East and Africa is estimated at £35.4bn in 2022, expected growth to £39.7 by 2026.
Brands across the following segments are invited to apply:
- Cosmetics and skincare
- Natural, organic, clean, sustainable and ethical beauty
- Personal care and hygiene
- Hair nails and salon
- Beauty tech
- Packaging / raw materials
We are keen to welcome applications from UK exporting businesses looking to expand into the region, particularly those who exemplify innovative and sustainable product, services and ethos.
Leveraging the knowledge and networks of DIT, the programme for successful applicants will include:
- VIP visitor access to Beautyworld
- Brand presence within UK Pavilion marketing
- Tailored networking opportunities with regional retailers and e-commerce platforms
- ‘How-to’ educational sessions with subject matter experts on doing business in market, to cover a variety of topics including regulation, ecommerce, marketing, IP, culture and consumer insight, wholesale and retail strategy.
- Site visits to local retail outlets and potential partners
- Access to discounted flights and accommodation
Note: Please be advised that all participating delegates will incur own personal costs for travel and accommodation.
COVID-19 – Due to the ongoing nature of COVID-19 this mission may be subject to changes, cancellation or additional restrictions but we will endeavour to update accordingly.
Applications close 31 July 2022.
How to attend this event
Make an application to be considered to join the trade mission delegation.
Note: Please be advised that all participating delegates will incur own costs for travel and accommodation.