The Real Work of the Board - Moving into Governance
Tuesday, 15th November 2022
09:30 - 11:00
About the event
An exploration based on the Oxford tutorial method to support college Board Members to explore:
- The real role of the board
- Strategy, Overview, Systems
- Your power as a board member
- Your personal power source
- Working ‘on' the college - not ‘in' the college
- The relationship with the college executive
The session is best attended with a note taking journal. This will be a highly interactive session and will aim to help you seek clarity of how you can best utilise your strengths as a board member.
The induction workshop is designed for all college Board Members, Chairs, Vice Chairs and Governance Professionals
Join us to hear our expert speakers providing opinion, information, analysis and inspiration.
Sign up now to secure your place for this event.