The biggest food and drink exhibition in the Middle East, Gulfood is the place to introduce your flavours to the world.
Every year, producers, importers, buyers and retailers, media specialists and independent associations from across the world meet for five-days of inspiration, business negotiations, and networking.
The Department for International Trade (DIT), invites British companies in the food and drink sector to join them on an overseas trade mission to Gulfood Dubai in February 2023.
An event ideal for promoting established brands, if you are an experienced exporter this will be a high value opportunity to meet existing clients and find new ones.
By joining this delegation, you will:
- Benefit from being part of the high-profile UK pavilion, visited by key buyers
- Attend a networking brunch to mingle with buyers and local stakeholders before starting your day at the exhibition, arranged by DIT UAE with their in-market contacts
- Undertake a group visit to a local food and drink store in Dubai to see where your product could sit
- Receive expert support whilst in-market
- Gain access to pre-show briefing webinars ensuring you are fully prepared for a successful visit
- Meet and network with like-minded businesses in your region
Showcase your product on DIT's GREAT branded group stand
Would you like to book a showcase pod on the DIT stand? At the cost of just £150 +VAT, you can exhibit your products at Gulfood and personally represent your brand on the UK pavilion.
Taking part in this programme is available to you free of charge, but you will be responsible for booking and paying for flights and accommodation.
Please note: there is a fee of £150 +VAT to showcase your products on our GREAT branded group stand, should you choose to do so.
- Strengthen your reputation amongst the international buying community
- Build your export business through partnerships with buyers and retailers
- Meet existing customers and identify new partners
- Cost effective research opportunity to better understand the UAE market
How to join:
Register your interest today to take advantage of this fantastic offer.
Eligible companies will then be invited to complete their booking and pay any relevant fees.
We will be collecting personal information as part of our registration process. This information will be processed and shared within the Department for International Trade (DIT) and with selected third parties for purposes connected with DIT performing a task in the public interest or to fulfil an official function and the task or function has a clear basis in law. DIT takes your privacy very seriously. Your personal data shall be processed according to the Department for International Trade’s Fair Processing Notice.