Technology Mission to Birmingham
Are you an innovative tech business looking to take your business to the next level?
Apply now for your chance to be selected to win a tailored 5-day programme to accelerate your business with flights and accommodation.
The Department of International Trade's Global Entrepreneur Programme is looking to take your company to the next level, with a bespoke 5-day programme to Birmingham where you will have the opportunity to connect with the ecosystem, pitch to potential investors and meet clients or partners.
- Your company should be in scale up mode with proven traction in your home market.
- You should be considering an operational presence or R&D centre in the UK.
- You have ambitions to grow globally.
- You have innovative, applicable solutions for UK businesses e.g Future Mobility, Creative Industries, Cyber Security, Med-Tech.
- Be available to take part in the full weeks programme from 6th to 10th March
How to attend this event
For your chance to be selected apply by 11th January 2023
The competition is in 2 stages.
Entrants will need to submit a slide deck pitching their business by the closing date of 11th January 2023.
An expert panel will judge the slide decks and a shortlist of applicants will be invited to attend a pitching competition.
The shortlisted applicants will be invited to pitch to a panel of experts in Mumbai on 25th January 2023 (TBC) with the winner and runners up chosen on the day. Virtual attendance VIA MS Teams will be considered
Apply now for your chance to be selected