Abstracts for the Congress:
• Participants who would like to actively participate in the congress, are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Organizing Committee.
• The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the Scientific Program
• The Committee will accept a maximum of 2 abstract for display and/or presentation per presenting author.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Title of the abstract (no more than 30 words)
• Family names and full names of all authors
• Full details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
• Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel)
• Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 300 words.
To submit an abstract please click on the "login" tab.
Once user is created go to the "submission" tab to create a new submission.