Abstracts for the Congress:
- Participants who would like to actively participate in the congress, are encouraged to submit an abstract for review by the Organizing Committee.
- The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the Scientific Program
- All accepted abstracts will be displayed in the Virtual Poster Session.
- Alternatively, accepted abstracts may also be presented as a self-recorded talk of 5-10 minute. Instructions for self-recording using zoom will be provided, as needed.
- Top rated abstracts will be selected for the main program.
- All e-posters and recorded presentations will remain indefinitely on the Congress Website
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Title of the abstract (no more than 30 words)
• Family names and full names of all authors
• Full details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
• Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel, fax)
• Please note: Abstracts should not exceed 350 words.
Once user is created go to the "submission" tab to create a new submission.