|Submission opens||22 September 2022|
|Call for contribution deadline||20 January 2023|
|Status notification to submitters||From 20 March 2023 onwards|
Instructions for Paper Submitters
- All proposals must be submitted online in English.
- Proposals must be original and address technology issues or the institutional, business, societal or economic aspects of ITS.
- All submissions must include the name, organisation, country and email address of the authors.
- All Paper submissions must be in the template on the submission portal.
- All paper presenters must register and pay the appropriate Congress fee.
- Acceptance of proposals is not linked to sponsorship, which is negotiated separately.
- A draft submission must contain enough detail and content for the reviewers to be able to judge the paper appropriately.
- Technical Papers must be between 5 and 10 pages.
- Research Papers must be between 9 and 12 pages.
- Please click here to download the Paper Template
External and independent reviewers will award a score and comment on the papers using these criteria:
- A draft submission containing enough detail and content to be judged appropriately
- An abstract with a clear summary of the scope, methodology and outcome of the work
- Sufficient data to support the findings and conclusions with wider applicability
- Existing work well described and properly referenced
- Appropriate and properly argued conclusions
- A significant contribution to the state of the ITS art or practice
Note: Submissions judged as not matching the Research Paper criteria may still be accepted as Technical Papers.
- Each completed submission will receive an auto-generated acknowledgment email with the ID number and contact details of the submitter. This confirmation of receipt does not signify acceptance.
- Attendance and presentation options at the Congress are in-person only.