Please click on the Login button above in order to create your user profile
You will not be able to log in with your credentials used for your registration to the Annual Conference but will have to create a specific account for abstract submission
- LATEST UPDATE -
You can still submit your paper as Late Abstract and get the chance to present it during one of the Post Viewing Sessions during the 28th Annual RIMS Conference!
More information can be found below.
To qualify for a presentation, the following deadlines and submission criteria must be respected:
- Abstract Submission Deadline EXPIRED
- Late Abstract Submission: NO Deadline
- Late Abstract Submitters will be able to register for the 28th Annual RIMS Conference benefitting from the currently applicable registration fee (i.e. Regular Fee until Friday, April 28 (23h59 CET) and Late Regustration Fee as from Saturday, April 29).
- Registration to the Conference is necessary. Late abstracts will be presented during one of the Poster Viewing Sessions mentioned in the Scientific Programme.
- Late Abstracts won't be elegible for an oral presentation during one of the Platform Presentation session and Poster Express sessions mentioned in the Scientific Programme
- Late Abstracts won't be elegible to be selected and published on the Multiple Sclerosis Jounral (MSJ).
- All the selection criteria and the General Framework for Abstract Submission applicable for Late Abstracts are indicated below in the dedicated sections (except where it is expressly mentioned in red that these parameters are not applicable for Late Abstracts).
- There are platform presentations for a selection of accepted abstracts (oral presentation of 10 min incl. 2 min Q&A – on stage) – using PPT slides (not applicable for Late Abstracts)
- Furthermore, a selection of abstracts will be accepted for the poster express sessions (oral presentation of 1 minute - on stage) - using 1 presentation slide (e.g. PowerPoint) (not applicable for Late Abstracts)
- There is a poster viewing session for all remaining accepted abstracts. One author of each poster must be present during the poster viewing session
- When accepted for a poster or oral presentation, please make sure to register for the Annual Conference
Authors that submit an abstract will be asked to indicate their preference to participate in the oral presentations.
The reviewers will make a selection of the submitted abstracts that qualify for the express sessions and the platform presentation. (not applicable for Late Abstracts)
- The submission of abstracts is welcome and highly appreciated
- Abstracts should be submitted via the abstract platform
- All submitted abstracts that fulfill the submission criteria, will be screened and considered for presentation by reviewers, appointed by the Scientific Committee
- A notification regarding acceptance or rejection of abstracts to the submitting author will be sent via email (please make sure to check your spam folder in case you haven't received a mail)
- Accepted abstracts are published in the Multiple Sclerosis Journal after the conference (not applicable for Late Abstracts)
- No extra costs are linked to the Abstract submission
- Late breaking abstracts will not be accepted
- Abstracts with commercial or political content will not be accepted
- Posters are centrally displayed close to the plenary room
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically in .doc or docx format and should be written in English
- At the time of submission, the material should not have been published or accepted for publication. Encore abstracts are accepted but not favoured
- References, tables or figures are not allowed
- No symbols or specific formatting
- The title of the abstract should include all the words crucial for a subject index
- The body of the abstract should be limited to maximum 300 words
- The subject should treat the results of a specific research project, including reviews. However, original data are preferred
- In addition, there should be a running title submitted with a maximum of 45 characters
- All abstracts have to be submitted by the presenting author.
- If the abstract has more than one author, the main author should be clearly identified (fe: label: 'main author:')
- Recommended dimension for the poster is A0, as the maximum usable space is 95x120.