Submit your abstract in a few steps:
Please use the internet browser "Google Chrome" to upload your abstract.
1. Create your profile:
- Select the login-tab in the upper left corner of this page. Select "New user? Click here".
- Fill in the required information.
- Set your password.
- Confirm by selecting the green "save"-button.
Important deadlines to remember:
- Wednesday September 1 (23:59 CEST): Abstract submission deadline
- Wednesday September 22: Abstract notification regarding acceptance/non-acceptance
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically in .doc/docx format and should be written in English.
- Please be aware that it is the author's responsibility to fill in all data correctly and completely. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- At the time of submission, the material should not have been published or accepted for publication. Encore abstracts are accepted but not favoured.
- The title of the abstract should include all the words crucial for a subject index.
- The body of the abstract should be limited to maximum 300 words.
- The subject should involve the results of a specific (research) project.
- In addition, there should be a title submitted with a maximum of 45 characters.
- All abstracts have to be submitted by the main author.
- The submitting author is presumed to be the presenter of the abstract accepted for presentation.
- If the abstract has more than one author, the main author should be clearly identified (fe: label: 'main author:').
The following basic information of the main author should be included in the abstract itself: institution, city and country (click here to view an example of the lay-out).
- If the abstract has one or more co-authors, the information should be clearly identified in the abstract itself.
The following basic information of each co-author should be included in the abstract itself: institution, city and country (click here to view an example of the lay-out).
General Framework for Abstract Submission
- The submission of abstracts is welcome and highly appreciated.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the available link on the conference website and on Wednesday September 1, 2021 (23:59 CEST) at the latest.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to the submitting author/co-author who is responsible for informing any other co-author(s) of the status of the abstract.
- All submitted abstracts that fulfill the submission criteria, will be screened and considered for presentation by reviewers, appointed by the Scientific Committee, which will send a notification regarding acceptance or rejection of abstracts to the submitting author via email.
- We do not accept non-authors to present, only authors/co-authors.
- The presenting author of an abstract must register for the congress. The Organising Committee reserves the right to exclude the abstracts from the programme for which registration is not duly completed within the deadline advised (September 28).
- Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted or if you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may use your personal access codes (email and password). Corrections to abstracts can only be made until September 1 (the deadline of abstract submission).
- Accepted abstracts are published in the Multiple Sclerosis Journal (digital version). Only abstracts of registered authors will be included in the Journal.
- There is no cost linked to abstract submission or poster presentation.
- Late breaking abstracts will not be accepted.
- Abstracts with commercial content will not be accepted.
- Posters will be displayed in an online poster area.