Abstracts for the Summit:
• Participants who would like to actively participate in the Summit are requested to submit an abstract for review by the Organizing Committee.
• The Committee reserves the right to select the abstracts relevant to the Scientific Program
• The Committee will accept a maximum of 1 abstract for display and/or presentation per presenting author.
Abstracts will be included in the Final Program only on receipt of payment in full for registration by the deadline specified by the Summit Secretariat.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
• Title of the abstract (no more than 30 words, all CAPS)
• Family names and full names of all authors
• Full details of affiliation of all author(s); institution, city, country
• Contact details of the presenting author (email, tel)
• Please note: Abstracts cannot exceed 350 words.
To submit an abstract please click on the "login" tab.
Once user is created go to the "submission" tab to create a new submission.