Welcome to the Congress Portal for Abstract Submissions and Reviewers
The European Programme Committee invites submissions from ITS experts to be considered for presentation at the ITS European Congress 2022 in Toulouse. Proposals may address any mode of transport but must demonstrate a link to ITS in general and the theme of the Toulouse Congress - Smart and Sustainable Mobility for all - in particular.
The Congress is organised under five topics:
- Services for Citizens
- Next Generation Solutions
- Green and Sustainable Mobility
- From Large-Scale Trials to Development
- Cities as Logistics Hubs
A selection of keywords will guide your submissions under the three categories listed below. The subject matter we expect to see addressed by authored papers and organised discussion sessions is as follows:
- Technical papers: describe work that confirms the state-of-the-art while demonstrating originality. They might describe the implementation of a new solution that improves practice and which others can learn from, or the outcomes of practical work, trials, demonstrations or pilots. They are also good showcases of government/industry partnership in adopting innovative technologies. Please click here to download the Technical Paper Template.
- Research papers: describe work which leads to new learning and advances the state-of-the-art by adding something new or addressing a known weakness. They are expected to show scholarship, innovation and analysis of new types of problems and/or solutions rather than different approaches to areas that have already been researched. Please click here to download the Research Paper Template.
- Special Interest Sessions: can be proposed by any interested party developing and deploying ITS. These sessions are an opportunity to focus on specific topics of interest and can be freely formatted as discussion panels, standard sessions, or special types of workshops. Instead of mere project presentations, they must be interactive and present coherent storylines contributing to the conference themes
The Call for Contributions Brochure provides a helpful overview on the Congress and its themes.
Please log in to enter the submissions portal.
We look forward to your submissions to share perspectives on future mobility as envisioned by smart mobility experts from around the world!