Translating Knowledge into Practice: Embracing the Complexity of MS Rehabilitation
Thursday, May 4 - Saturday, May 6, 2023
RIMS is looking forward to meeting you face to face for the Annual RIMS Conference.
Together with AISM we welcome you at Palazzo Ducale in Genova, Italy from May 4 to May 6, 2023.
Have a look into the scientific programme with interesting lectures, Teaching Courses, Special Interest Group Meetings and the PhD Session.
Topic of this year’s edition: Translating Knowledge into Practice: Embracing the Complexity of MS Rehabilitation, where we focus on the following areas:
• MS Rehabilitation within and across the ICF Domains
• Application of Current Technologies in MS Rehabilitation
• Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation in MS
• Promising Technologies that can Help Advance MS Rehabilitation
• Translation of New Rehab Knowledge into Practice
Looking forward to welcoming you in Italy!
The Organising and Scientific Committees
The Special Interest Groups will take place on Thursday, May 4 and are free of charge for conference participants.
Select your preferred meeting while registering!
Participants are encouraged to submit an abstract (deadline: February 14) for oral and/or poster presentation.
More information will follow soon.