RIMS is looking forward to meeting you face to face for the 28th Annual RIMS Conference.
Together with AISM we welcome you at Palazzo Ducale in Genova, Italy from May 4 to May 6, 2023.
Have a look into the scientific programme with interesting lectures, Teaching Courses, Special Interest Group Meetings and the PhD Session.
Topic of this year’s edition: Translating Knowledge into Practice: Embracing the Complexity of MS Rehabilitation, where we focus on the following areas:
• MS Rehabilitation within and across the ICF Domains
• Application of Current Technologies in MS Rehabilitation
• Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation in MS
• Promising Technologies that can Help Advance MS Rehabilitation
• Translation of New Rehab Knowledge into Practice
Looking forward to welcoming you in Italy!
The Organising and Scientific Committees
The Special Interest Groups will take place on Thursday, May 4 and are free of charge for conference participants.
Select your preferred meeting while registering!
Participants are encouraged to submit an abstract (deadline: February 14) for oral and/or poster presentation.
More information can be found here.