RIMS would like to thanks all the participants who joined the 28th Annual RIMS Conference organized together with AISM at Palazzo Ducale in Genova, Italy from May 4 to May 6, 2023.
Topic of this year’s edition has been Translating Knowledge into Practice: Embracing the Complexity of MS Rehabilitation, where we focused on the following areas:
• MS Rehabilitation within and across the ICF Domains
• Application of Current Technologies in MS Rehabilitation
• Multidisciplinary Rehabilitation in MS
• Promising Technologies that can Help Advance MS Rehabilitation
• Translation of New Rehab Knowledge into Practice
Sessions' recordings will be available for all the RIMS members by the end of the month on the RIMS website. Do not hesitate to join the RIMS community and to watch them!
Looking forward to welcoming you nex year!
The Organising and Scientific Committees
The Special Interest Groups will take place on Thursday, May 4 and are free of charge for conference participants.
Select your preferred meeting while registering!