Become a RIMS member
Interested in becoming a RIMS member? More information can be found via the eurims.org website. Students, indivuals and MS centers can become a RIMS member.
Why join us?
- Annual Conference and workshop at reduced registration fee
- Individual members as well as a maximum of six professionals from a member centre are able to get a RIMS Annual Conference and a RIMS workshop registration fee at a special reduced member price.
- Join a Special Interest Group
- A number of Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) have been established. The groups meet at least once a year during RIMS annual conference. The SIG’s also organise professional annual in-between meetings, which are supported financially by RIMS.
RIMS members are offered free attendance to the SIG in-between meeting and the social dinner free of charge.
- Make use of the RIMS Grant Programme
- RIMS offers a Grant Programme to support multi-centre studies, a shared best practice network or a SIG project. RIMS supports one grant annually.
- Take advantage of the Fellowship Exchange Programme
- RIMS offers a Fellowship Exchange Programme to young European professionals, preferably non-doctors, to facilitate their training in MS rehabilitation at RIMS member centres.
The aim of the programme is to promote the multidisciplinary approach to rehabilitation in MS and to encourage the exchange of information and professional growth for those working in the field of MS.
- Get access to E-Educational Material
- E-Education material (podcasts, meeting reports, webcasts from conference presentations and outcome measures) are available on the RIMS website and provide useful information for your research or clinical practice.